Monday, June 28, 2010

092.

I love Autumn colours,
it's the only thing I look forward to in the cooler months. 

I even have two gorgeous Japanese Maple trees in my backyard
that only change colour for one day 
and then drop all of their leaves. 

I'd been waiting for the maple tree to change.
....and waiting
and waiting... 

and then we left for Forster.
I told my mum the maple tree would change while we were gone
and what'd we come home to find? 
A naked maple tree. 

drats
 
Luckily there's still plenty of trees with gorgeous autumn leaves in my neighbourhood
But I guess I'll be waiting till next year for that maple tree.

2 comments:

  1. Ngaww....that sucks! I love autumn colours too! I remember collecting leaves when they fell of trees in primary school- they were so pretty! We don't have any trees in our house.....except for a palm tree in the front- which doesn't change colour =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do the same. On my way to and from school there were maple trees, so we'd pick leaves that were bigger than our heads :P

    ReplyDelete