Friday, February 25, 2011

Blogger Confessions Part 1


I'm one of these people who just like to know stuff.
Random stuff, facts, figures, pointless information - I'm just a bit of a sponge!
I love getting to know more about other bloggers,
so I thought maybe you might like to know a little more about me!

I love breakfast so much and have so many ideas for breakfasts that I plan them days ahead. This means it can be Monday afternoon and I'm already anxiously awaiting the arrival of Thursday's breakfast.

I love to bake/cook things people would never think of making. Soft pretzels, you bet! English muffins, why not? 

I used to be scared of baking with yeast because I thought I wouldn't activate it properly and my creation would be a big, flat, fail! Now, yeast and I have become good friends - though I still think it smells like old people.

I freeze just about everything that could possibly be frozen - my freezer is piled with muffins, breads, pretzel dough, cookie dough, fruit (especially banana), pesto, cheese - you name it! I've actually considered buying a standalone freezer just so I can bake more.

I eat spinach like it's my job. I can not for the life of me understand how people eat measly plain lettuce salads - for me its go big or go home! That said, I don't think I could ever drink a green monster, the whole concept grosses me out!

I'm turning into the muffin woman. I think I've baked a batch of muffins at least once a week for the last month or two. I love super dense bran muffins and I've been experimenting with flavours - pumpkin, blueberry, banana, zucchini, carrot, apple, lemon etcetc.

Speaking of pumpkin, I'd never tried it in a sweet food until I made pumpkin muffins. Now I'm hooked and looking for pumpkin recipes left, right and centre. Pumpkin muffins with peanut butter are to. die. for.

I really like William Shatner and I'm not certain why, I guess because he's a genius? But please, lets just ignore his star trek days.

Speaking of Star Trek, I severly dislike science fiction. This may be because my parents reaaaaaaaaaally love it and I've had to endure boring shows like Star Gate and every other show with Star in the title. 

I get really excited over new food finds. Yesterday, I found date spread and it probably made my day. Date and Peanut Butter sandwiches? HELL YEAH!


Nowwwwww,
I think that's enough confessions for one day.
But who knows, I may do another one - what do you think?

But I want to know
What's something the blog world doesn't know about you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristy! You just get more and more adorable.
    I love learning about others. I'm not much of a sponge, but asking questions about a person fills me up with so much joy. Maybe it's just because I'm nosey... Hmm...

    I would LOVE for you to do another confession, to be honest!
    I love that you play your breakfasts days ahead - it gives you something to look forward to!

    I eat zucchini like it's my job.
    I played piano for 2 years, and guitar for 2 years, and I also sing! Not well, but for fun.
    I have 11 piercings in my body! And they're ALL on my head, heh!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad someone liked it :D
    El, I think you may soon run out of space to pierce :P Haha!

    ReplyDelete